Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Untether AI is looking for an experienced and talented Applications Engineer to support our customers. You will be working with data scientists to ensure their AI workloads are ported and running efficiently on Untether AI products.
Must be a US citizen to apply.
Ideal candidate profile
- You have created, trained, and deployed your own neural networks
- You are a results-driven, customer-centric thinker
- You have a worked supporting customers and end users
- You will be responsible for all aspects of application engineering support
- You will stay on top of developing trends in machine learning / deep learning, including upcoming models, competitive analysis, customer usage models, etc.
- This is a leadership role for a seasoned applications engineer - minimum 5 years of applications engineering experience and preferably at least 3 years experience engaging with end-users deploying neural networks.
- Vacation: 20 days
- Sick days: unlimited
- Stock options
- Build chips that will change the world
About Untether AI:
Untether AI is developing a groundbreaking new architecture that will bring neural net inference to new heights. Founded in Toronto in 2018 by a team of scientists and entrepreneurs, Untether AI's ultra-efficient, high performance AI chips will eliminate the data movement bottleneck that costs energy and performance in traditional architectures. With the support of tier one investors, we are challenging the status quo with an architecture that is fundamentally unique. Our product will bring unprecedented levels of performance, efficiency and scalability to a market poised for disruption and will ultimately enable new frontiers in AI applications. Being on our team means collaborating with an extremely bright group of people while tackling tough and interesting problems at the intersection of AI and hardware. Working with us means getting the opportunity to be a part of something big - a chance to create the future of AI.