Manager, Professional Services
TouchBistro is looking for a Manager, Professional Services who will be responsible for leading a team of Implementation Consultants and Facilitators, driving value for our customer base by delivering scalable, repeatable, best-in-class onboarding experiences! In this dynamic and cross-functional role, you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of stakeholders across the organization to advocate for the customer experience and drive business outcomes. We’re looking for a highly flexible professional who is able to leverage data and deep subject matter expertise to inform solutions to complex problems.
Reporting to the Director, Professional Services, you will be responsible for overseeing the full customer onboarding process, taking accountability for team performance and customer health as measured by productivity, revenue realization, and customer adoption. As a leader, you will foster a high-performance culture by creating an environment of open communication and continuous improvement.
- Manage a team of Leads and Coordinators, optimizing results through effective performance management coaching (including but not limited to 1:1s, “real time” coaching, call shadowing, and career planning)
- Create and encourage feedback loops to help amplify the customer voice and create an environment rooted in empathy
- Work closely with leadership and cross-functional teams to ensure that the team can provide informed and effective support, utilizing subject matter expertise and strong communication skills to relay requirements and feedback
- Collaborate with PS leadership to develop better handoffs, processes and educational resources that facilitate positive customer experiences and reduce the risk of early life churn and post-onboarding support contact volume
- Use data to identify roadblocks that are impacting the productivity of the team and employ effective root cause analysis to inform solutions through coaching, tooling, and cross-functional collaboration
- Take ownership of customer escalations, including the development of effective remediation plans and retrospective reports
- Maintain appropriate staffing ratios to meet demand, hiring and training new employees where required
All About You
- You have 2-3 years of demonstrated experience as a people leader with a proven track record of building positive team culture, motivating our team & customers to achieve success (SaaS experience is an asset)
- You hold a 4-year university/college degree at a recognized institution
- You are highly curious - a critical thinker with the ability to think big while managing the details; you can see the big picture, but are also laser-focused on delivery and execution
- You are able to analyze operational data to identify and execute on process improvements - effective root cause analysis skills are essential to success in this role
- You possess strong communication skills with the ability to develop and deliver tailored messages that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- You have experience managing ambiguity while driving results - you operate effectively even when the path forward is not clear, and you hold yourself and others accountable to end results
- You are excited about TouchBistro’s vision: we make lives better by reinventing the restaurant experience! Knowledge of POS for restaurants or experience in the restaurant industry is a strong asset
What We Offer
At TouchBistro, we are a diverse group of restaurant-obsessed, tech-loving people brought together by a mission to support the passion and success of restaurateurs. You can feel confident joining a fun, vibrant, and rapidly growing environment. You will be working alongside driven individuals who are passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative, and respectful.
- Unlimited vacation
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible health and wellness plan
- Parental leave & top up
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career progression & professional development
- Linkedin Learning membership
- Volunteer program
- Monthly lunches
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Beautiful, brand new office space in the heart of downtown Toronto (our HQ)
TouchBistro is an all-in-one Point-of-Sale and restaurant management system that makes running a restaurant easier. We have powered more than 29,000 restaurants around the world, and we know that while passion is plenty in the restaurant industry, time and money usually aren’t. Providing the most essential front of house, back of house and customer engagement solutions on one easy-to-use platform, TouchBistro helps restaurateurs streamline and simplify their operations, increase sales, drive revenue, and deliver a stellar guest experience.
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.