Software Engineer, Multicloud
Remote · United States
Posted on Sunday, June 11, 2023
At Tecton, we are on a mission to bring Machine Learning to every customer and product interaction on the planet. We build an enterprise-grade, world-class Feature Platform – the infrastructure that powers real-time ML applications and systems in production.
Tecton’s founders developed the first Feature Store when they created Uber’s Michelangelo ML platform, and we’re now bringing those same capabilities to every organization in the world.
Tecton is funded by Sequoia Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, and Kleiner Perkins, along with strategic investments from Snowflake and Databricks. We have a fast-growing team that’s distributed around the world, with offices in San Francisco and New York City. Our team has years of experience building and operating business-critical machine learning systems at leading tech companies like Uber, Google, Meta, Airbnb, Lyft, and Twitter.
As an early member of Tecton's Multicloud team, you will help build the architecture that supports Tecton across multiple cloud platforms (exs., AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.). You will have an opportunity to directly impact Tecton’s ability to support new customers and use cases that can leverage Tecton to solve their machine learning challenges. With the successful execution of this plan, the MultiCloud team can be responsible for adding directly to our customer base and helping those customers get great value out of Tecton.
- Write code to implement Tecton capabilities using cloud-provider-native infra. You will become familiar with Tecton-infrastructure pieces and find the best way to integrate and implement them in different cloud environments.
- Own a project or component long-term. Build new capabilities from Development to General Availability, you will be responsible for driving a scalable/maintainable testing and support process, as well as ensuring successful customer adoption.
- Design Tecton software architecture abstractions to speed up the process of onboarding the next new cloud integrations
- Work with other engineering teams to identify the right opportunities to bring projects cross-cloud
- 5+ years of professional backend software engineering experience
- Experience with Terraform, Kubernetes, Python, Kotlin, or Go
- Experience with at least one of AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Experience with Spark, Data Warehouses, and Streaming is a bonus
Tecton values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from the application through to the interview, please contact us at email@example.com.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.