At Shakudo, we are transforming the way data-driven organizations develop, scale, deploy, and maintain their data stack. Our end-to-end data platform offers ever-evolving, fully managed, best-of-breed open-source components tailored to each business's unique needs, eliminating operational overhead and reducing costs.
As an Account Executive, you will play a pivotal role in driving the growth of Shakudo by sourcing, nurturing and bringing new accounts to closed-won. You will be responsible for acquiring new customers, expanding the pipeline, and bringing existing leads to a close. Your deep understanding of the data and AI landscape, combined with your experience in selling data products to technology executives, will be crucial in shaping the future of Shakudo.
- Meet and exceed ambitious revenue targets consisting of mid-market and enterprise accounts, while ensuring high customer satisfaction and retention rates.
- Overcome the challenges of selling a sophisticated data and AI product to data engineering, data science, and analytics teams, including navigating long sales cycles, dealing with technical objections, and building trust with key stakeholders.
- Be an expert in generating large volumes of top of funnel leads while executing on full cycle sales all the way to close.
- Work closely with Business Development Representatives (BDRs) on outbound activity and generating top of funnel.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product, Marketing, and Sales Engineering, to refine the product offering, provide market feedback, and improve the overall customer experience.
- Be extremely organized when it comes to reporting and tracking of sales activities. Make sure that every signal is captured in our CRM.
- Stay current with industry trends, competitor landscape, and customer needs, using this knowledge to inform sales strategies and tactics.
- 3+ years of sales experience, with a proven track record of success in selling to data engineering, data science, and analytics teams
- Willingness to relocate to Toronto, ON, Canada
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field
Shakudo is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply.