Digital Marketing Director
At Shakudo, we're transforming the way data-driven organizations develop, scale, deploy, and maintain their data and AI stack. Our end-to-end data platform offers ever-evolving, fully managed, best-of-breed open source components tailored to each business’s unique needs, supporting flexibility, eliminating operational overhead, and reducing costs.
We’re looking for an experienced Director of Digital Marketing to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for creating and implementing strategies for digital demand generation across all our marketing channels, growing qualified top of funnel leads, and helping to track full-funnel analytics and lead attribution.
The role requires a proven track record of successfully implementing digital marketing strategies for B2B tech startups and expertise in Hubspot, as well as familiarity with enterprise data, open source technologies, and the data science space.
- Create, optimize, and own all aspects of our paid marketing campaigns on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and X.
- Actively assess ad campaigns and ROI, and analyze and report on campaign metrics to evaluate impact.
- Budget planning, forecasting, and reporting for all digital marketing campaigns.
- Stand up email nurture campaigns in Hubspot and manage marketing contact lists from events and all leadgen forms.
- Develop, build, and implement SEM campaigns, and track and report on results.
- Develop and implement SEO improvement strategies, and track and report on results.
- Partner with creative leads to produce landing pages, written content, visual assets, and videos to support all demand gen activities and grow brand recognition.
- Pitch ideas for new digital marketing opportunities and stay on top of trends in digital marketing as well as the data and AI space.
- 5+ years experience implementing and optimizing paid campaigns on social media for B2B technology companies or similar corporate space, preferably in a startup environment.
- Proven experience building successful SEM campaigns.
- Strong understanding of UTM tracking best practices, pixel tracking, and marketing data structures.
- Experienced Hubspot user; power-user a plus.
- Website and landing page testing and optimization experience, and creative optimization experience.
- Polished writer with extensive experience crafting messaging for paid campaigns and writing website landing page copy.
Shakudo is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We foster diversity and inclusivity and welcome applications from a broad range of backgrounds and experiences.