Technical Content Writer
At Shakudo, we are revolutionizing the way data-driven organizations develop, scale, deploy, and maintain their data stack. We offer a comprehensive end-to-end data platform, integrating top-tier open-source tools into fully managed components, reducing operational overhead and costs for our clients.
We’re looking for an experienced Technical Content Writer to join our growing team. As a member of our Marketing department, you will write compelling, technically accurate content geared towards a broad audience, ranging from technical end users to C-suite executives. You’ll also help develop topics for our webinar series, write scripts for videos, and contribute ideas for new posts and content types. As the first hire on our Writing team, you’ll play a pivotal role in building and defining Shakudo’s content strategy.
The role requires deep familiarity with the Enterprise Data, AI, and Kubernetes space, as well as extensive experience writing narrative-based content for a technical audience. Shakudo fosters a team culture of inclusivity, support, and collaboration. We invite applicants from diverse backgrounds and experiences — our goal is a collective mission powered by unique individual contributions.
- Research, write, and pitch articles for the Shakudo blog, including posts on new products and features, company news, product best practices, and a variety of product use cases.
- Write and ghost write thought leadership articles on industry trends, best practices, and news.
- Interview customers and write in-depth case studies describing unique customer stories and highlighting product use cases, benefits, and ROI.
- Write ebooks, guides, and video scripts.
- Write solution pages and various other website landing pages.
- Write posts for social media.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a professional writer with a proven track record of creating compelling, impactful content geared towards individuals in the tech industry.
- Exceptional, polished writing skills and the ability to adapt tone, voice, and style to various audiences and external stakeholders.
- Experience writing technical blog posts, thought leadership articles, case studies, website content, and social media posts.
- Knowledge of the Enterprise Data space, AI, Kubernetes, and open source technologies.
- Highly motivated to stay on top of industry trends, bring new ideas to the table, and learn about new tools and technologies in the data and AI space.
- Experience working with an editor in a professional setting.
- Experience editing other writers preferred.
- Shakudo is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We foster diversity and inclusivity and welcome applications from a broad range of backgrounds and experiences.