Machine Learning Engineer
At Shakudo, we are transforming the way data-driven organizations develop, scale, deploy, and maintain their data and machine learning stack. Our end-to-end platform offers ever-evolving, fully managed, best-of-breed open-source components tailored to each business's unique needs, eliminating operational overhead and reducing costs.
We are looking for a talented Machine Learning Engineer with strong software engineering background and a passion for product evangelism to join our team. In this highly technical role, you will work closely with existing and potential customers' data and AI teams to build products with bleeding edge methods and tools to ensure their success on Shakudo. You will be customizing open-source components on Kubernetes, creating example code, tutorials, demos and documentation to educate and onboard users onto the new stack components. You will engage the right audience in webinars, present at conferences and events to amplify the Shakudo brand and be the pioneers in the world of data and AI on amazing technologies in the space.
- Work with customers on building data and machine learning applications with SOTA methods, ensure the successful outcomes of their projects that leverage data stack components on Shakudo
- Master new data and AI tooling and technology as they emerge and get integrated into Shakudo, and create compelling technical demos, documentation, tutorials to educate and engage our user community
- Work closely with customer success teams to ensure customer satisfaction and address any technical issues, develop strong relationships with customers and become their trusted technical advisor
- Write engaging blog posts and, present at conferences, webinars, and other events to showcase our platform and drive awareness
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to relay customer feature requests and feedback into the product roadmap
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in data engineering, machine learning, deep learning, distributed computing and cloud infrastructure
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to adapt to new technologies quickly
- 1+ years of experience with as many data and AI tools as possible. Examples includes DBT, Apache Spark, Airflow, Dagster, Trino, PyTorch, Tensorflow, Huggingface and LangChain.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and relationship-building skills
- Experience with documentation and content creation for technical audiences
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Shakudo is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply. If you are a skilled Sales Engineer with a deep understanding of the data tooling landscape and a passion for product evangelism, we would love to hear from candidates like you. Apply today to join our growing team and help us shape the future of data-driven products.