Unreal Engine Developer (Full-time, Permanent)
Senior Unreal Engine Developer
Our team at Quantum Capture is growing again. We’re looking for an Senior Unreal Engine Developer to join our mission to build industry-leading interactive virtual human systems. Our distributed team works together as one cohesive unit even while working from multiple locations. We offer an attractive compensation package and family benefits.
As a Senior Unreal Engine Developer you will develop strong technical expertise with our core products, directly supporting existing customers, and helping future customers utilize our products and capabilities.
● Build and maintain a deep level of knowledge of our Unreal Engine-based software tools, including features, benefits, user scenarios and selling points for effective communication;
● Procedural animation research and development using MetaHumans
● Custom tools and plugin development using C++
● Provide technical support through email and live audio systems;
● Troubleshoot issues and create / add to troubleshooting FAQ documentation;
● Support technical sales demonstrations;
● Collaborate with the Product Development team, clients and partners to contribute to customer success;
● Understand and document novel client needs and communicate them to leadership and the Product
● Strong knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 and 5;
● Strong experience with C++ and Visual Studio;
● Strong understanding of multiple aspects of the Unreal Editor including the creation of advanced blueprints and animation blueprints, MetaHumans, packaging builds, pixel streaming, compiling projects and plugins;
● Ability to communicate complex technical issues via e-mail or face-to-face;
● Technical customer service experience;
● Self-starter who takes ownership of the technical relationship with customers and works proactively to support and deliver projects;
● Ability to work independently to meet deadlines while functioning as a critical part of a team unit;
● A passion for delivering bleeding edge, high-quality, interactive experiences;
● Must be eligible to work in Canada
Why Work at Quantum Capture?
Join our team and help build the next generation of virtual human technology. We offer the following to all employees:
Distributed by Design: We offer remote flexibility to all of our employees.
Tomorrow’s Tech: Work on the bleeding edge of virtual human technologies, conversational intelligence and 3D asset creation.
Top Tier Clients: Build solutions for the world’s largest and most recognized companies.
Health & Wellness: Take care of yourself with our attractive benefits package.
How to Apply:
Submit a resume and portfolio to email@example.com with a concise note that explains why we should work together. Applicants that seem like a good fit will be contacted for an online interview. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to every applicant. If you don’t hear from us, understand that we appreciate your interest.