Senior Product Manager
Software for pharmacies to move beyond dispensing
Senior Product Manager
About the role
Hi, I’m Ramin, the Head of Product at MedMe. At MedMe, we are passionate about empowering pharmacists to provide services beyond prescribing for patients in the community. Our mission is to build an all-in-one cloud-based platform that empowers pharmacists to schedule, document, and manage clinical services at scale. We help pharmacies transform into community health hubs.
We are building software for an industry that has relied on pen and paper throughout its history. This is why crafting, building, and constantly improving the end-to-end customer experience is essential. It’s crucial that we listen deeply to the diverse needs of our pharmacies which could be located anywhere from dense urban jungles to small remote communities. We design and build for their needs to ultimately provide more proactive and sustainable care for the patients in their communities.
MedMe has the two largest pharmacy chains in Canada as clients; we are servicing over 3500 pharmacies, and we power over 14 million patient services. We played a critical role across the country throughout the pandemic in getting the larger population vaccinated. MedMe’s ultimate vision is to transform pharmacies from today’s dispensing locations to tomorrow’s health hubs.
MedMe has raised over $3.7M USD including from M12 (Microsoft’s Venture Fund), MaRS IAF, and Y-Combinator.
Our culture is defined by our core values—RICE: Rigorous, Impactful, Caring, and Elegant. We encourage curiosity and autonomy, focus on transformative impact in healthcare, champion open communication and collaboration, and strive for excellence through simplicity. Join our supportive and empowering team in our mission to reshape healthcare through innovation and creativity.
We are an equal opportunity employer, welcoming applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
About the Role
As a Senior Product Manager at MedMe, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our existing core product platform and features as well as emerging product areas. You'll work closely with our internal teams - engineering, design, customer operations - as well as with current and prospective customers of all sizes to ensure we are building what pharmacists need to work more effectively and provide better care to their community.
You will be an individual contributor with significant autonomy, ownership, and impact on the platform and throughout the company, reporting directly to the Head of Product at MedMe.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Lead and drive the execution of product development projects, ensuring that they are delivered on time and within scope.
- Oversee agile project management for your cross functional team
- Ensure clear internal and external communication regarding product process and timelines
- Collaborate closely with design, engineering, marketing and customer success to bring products and features to life.
- Define clear product requirements and success metrics, effectively communicating requirements in user stories with well defined acceptance criteria
- Monitor and analyze product performance against requirements/success metrics, gathering feedback from users and stakeholders to make data-driven decisions.
- Manage and prioritize your squad’s product backlog, making strategic decisions about feature development and release schedules.
- Contribute to the development of a clear product strategy and roadmap that aligns with the company's long-term goals and vision.
- Evaluate the competitive landscape, industry trends, and market dynamics to identify opportunities for differentiation and growth.
- Engage directly with customers to gain insights and feedback
Our ideal candidate:
- Proven track record of at least 3 years as a software product manager; bonus for healthcare experience but not required.
- Proven self-starter mindset and willingness to venture outside of defined responsibilities Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience managing products and projects across multiple teams
- Demonstrated data-driven approach to decision-making
- Experience communicating with enterprise clients, managing expectations, understanding requirements, and getting stakeholder buy-in
- Experience running and managing customer interviews and surveys
- Proficiency in product design tools such as Figma
- Proficiency in using SQL and other data query tools is appreciated
- Expert level user of in project management tools such as Jira and agile methodology (scrum certification is a bonus)
- Clear communication skills (written, verbal, presentations, demos) with the ability to present complex ideas clearly and concisely to stakeholders of all levels and backgrounds
- Curiosity about the unknown and the desire to learn
How We Hire
MedMe is committed to a fair and equitable hiring process for all candidates. To ensure that each candidate’s journey is consistent and the selection process is unbiased, the team at MedMe will not be responding to any personal messages regarding this role or other opportunities.
The Interview Process
- Round 1: Phone screen with a member of the Talent team
- Round 2: Virtual 30-minute interview with one of our Product Leaders
- Round 3: Virtual 45-minute team chat
- Round 4a: Complete the MedMe Product take-home case study
- Round 4b: Virtual 60-minute interview + case study presentation with a MedMe panel
- Round 5: In-person 60-minute chat with one of our founders
Then, references + offer!
Annual Salary ranges from $110,000 - $160,000 CAD with additional stock options
Perks at MedMe
- Flexible health benefit plan
- Full dental, vision, physical & mental health plus health spending account
- Performance development support (yearly budget for courses & conferences)
We are fully remote in Canada, however, we like to plan on-site team retreats!
MedMe is a proud equal opportunity workplace that is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We’re looking for motivated and compassionate people who can execute from the ground up and support the work that MedMe believes in.
MedMe is committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. Should you require any accommodation, please inform us and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any accessibility-related assistance, requests for information in accessible alternative formats or to report any accessibility problems, please share in your application.
About MedMe Health
Closer look at our culture & team: https://www.instagram.com/medmehealth/