Keepe is looking for a resourceful Marketing Intern to grow and nurture our rapidly expanding customer base. You will be contributing directly to Keepe’s success as well as learning all the tricks of the trade.
Rate: $17 hour
Hours: 40 hours per week
What We Do:
Our vision is to reshape the residential repair marketplace by developing technology to connect residential enterprise companies with technicians and handymen for fast and reliable service on home repair requests, giving technicians the tools and resources needed to expand their business. We are growing rapidly at a spectacular clip. This is a great opportunity for you to join us at a critical moment and truly have a significant impact on the growth of the business.
What You’ll Do:
You will be responsible for creating content for Keepe's blog, social media and other sales and marketing materials.
You will help with sourcing customer leads and initial outreach to customers. You will also be working alongside brilliant marketing and sales leaders who can be mentors and references in your future career.
• Content creation for blog and social media
• Initial outreach to leads via email campaigns
• Customer lead generation and validation
• Market research identifying lead sources and prospects using online tools
• Team contributor for service launches in new cities
• Bachelor’s degree in progress or graduated in a relevant field (biz/marketing/communication)
• Attention to detail
• A genuine passion for learning and adapting
• A positive can-do attitude
• Microsoft Excel and basic programming for automation a plus
• Experience in other internships a plus
Here at Keepe, we value and welcome diversity, and we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.