Senior Product Manager [12 Month Contract]
Remote · Canada
Posted on Thursday, August 3, 2023
Ada was founded on land that is the traditional territory of the Mississaugas of the Credit, the Anishnabeg, the Chippewa, the Haudenosaunee, and the Wendat peoples and is home to many First Nations, Inuit, and Métis peoples. We also acknowledge that Tkaronto is covered by Treaty 13 with the Mississaugas of the Credit, and the Williams Treaties signed with multiple Mississaugas and Chippewa bands.
At Ada our mission is to make customer service extraordinary for everyone and our vision is a world where every customer interaction is resolved by AI.
Ada is an AI-powered customer service automation platform that makes it easy for businesses to automatically resolve the greatest number of customer service conversations — across channels and languages - with the least amount of effort.
Since 2016, Ada has powered more than 4 billion automated customer interactions for brands like Meta, Verizon, AirAsia, Yeti, and Square. Born in Toronto, Ada serves companies and their customers worldwide. For more information, visit www.ada.cx.
We are hiring for a Senior Product Manager position - 12-month contract.
As the Senior Product Manager, you will lead the generative AI product at Ada. You will work cross-functionally with Engineering, GTM and various stakeholders to gather feedback and develop a strategy, vision, and roadmap to deliver products that will leverage generative AI to deliver the best customer experience with the least amount of effort.
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management
- Experience working on an ML/AI product (nice to have)
- Experience working on ambiguity to deliver high-quality products
- Experience with managing multiple product functions in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Outcome Driven: Consistently uses a results-oriented approach when working on complex projects, and aligning product decisions with the company’s north star metric. Effectively communicates the expected outcome by providing specific details and clear reasoning for their predictions.
- Developing a vision, strategy and roadmap: Ensure all teams are working towards the same goal by developing and communicating a clear vision, strategy and roadmap. Proactively adapts the roadmap by evaluating market changes and customer feedback.
- Leadership: Exhibits strong leadership within their area of expertise by acting decisively and assertively to drive team progress and unblock challenges. Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement and innovation within the team and the organization.
- Communication & Collaboration: Ensure alignment between teams and stakeholders through active listening, and empathetic responses. Leads cross-functional meetings and discussions to drive alignment on goals and decisions
- Customer focused and problem solving: Demonstrates a strong focus on customers, deeply understanding their needs and incorporating those understanding into product designs. Actively seek feedback from customers and other sources such as customer satisfaction metrics to address areas of concerns, and focus on continuous improvement on product offerings to better meet customer needs.
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Wellness account
- Extended health coverage
- Dental/optical/travel insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee and family assistance plan
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote-first, In-person friendly work environment with WFH budget
- In-house social worker
- Paid parental leave for Canadian and U.S. residents
- Development opportunities
The expected salary range for this position is $97,000 to $149,000. Actual pay will be determined based on several factors such as past experience and qualifications, geographic location, and other job-related factors permitted by law.
We believe that unchecked biases disproportionately impact the most marginalized people in society—including but not limited to BIPOC, LGBTQ2S+ people, immigrants, and people with disabilities. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or other marginalized communities, even if you don’t meet every qualification we listed, because members of marginalized communities are less likely to apply if they don’t meet every qualification. We believe that without you, we cannot progress. At Ada, we don’t stand for tokenism. We stand for representation.
Our values are our fundamental driving forces for decision-making. They are the heart of what we stand for and are critical to our next phase of growth. You can learn more about our values and Ada’s founding story on our Careers page.
Everyone has their own unique talents. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your application.