At Xtract One (TSX: XTRA), our vision is to create a world where great experiences and safety work together. Through a people focused and collaborative approach, we leverage purpose-built AI to create transformative technology solutions that deliver exceptional experiences, safer environments, and informed operational insights for our customers, and their patrons and staff.
Reporting to the VP Marketing, the Communications Specialist will own all written copy for the Company, including marketing materials, customer collateral and investor information. This role sits within the marketing function but will also work with Customer Success and Investor Relations.
- Write all marketing copy for the website, collateral, case studies and whitepapers.
- Create both customer and technical documentation for our products and services, including user manuals, online help, and technical specifications.
- Assist the sales team in writing presentations, and other sales-related documents.
- Compile our partner training materials for training and documentation available on our partner portal.
- Continuously improve the quality and effectiveness of documentation and training materials through feedback and analysis.
- Ensure all team members are informed and updated on all available resources.
- Diploma in Communications, English, Technical Communication, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in communications, technical writing, or a related field.
- Proficiency in relevant software tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and documentation and training authoring tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Knowledge of technical communication best practices, including audience analysis, information design, and content management.
- Competitive compensation package with comprehensive health benefits, annual bonus and publically traded company stock options.
- Role is a hybrid of office and remote work from home.
- Location is somewhat flexible.
*Xtract One is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about Diversity and Governance policies, please visit https://xtractone.com/company