Field Service Engineer
At Xtract One (TSX: XTRA), our vision is to create a world where great experiences and safety work together. Through a people focused and collaborative approach, we leverage purpose-built AI to create transformative technology solutions that deliver exceptional experiences, safer environments, and informed operational insights for our customers, and their patrons and staff.
The Field Service Engineer reports to the Director, Customer Success, and is part of the Operations, Customer Success team, responsible for the installations, configurations, testing and support of client-site Multi-Sensor Gateway installations. Candidate location is somewhat flexible in the North East territory.
- Installation and configuration of Xtract One's SmartGateway system.
- Demonstrating the technology for perspective customers.
- Installation and configuration of Xtract Server Platform.
- Testing equipment, connections, and signals; identify and correcting problems.
- Log user issues and communicate issues with the Development team.
- Draw and outline setup location so customers can better visualize their operations
- Train customers on how to use the products.
- Participate in the service on-call (after hours standby and response) rotation responsibilities.
- Completes job status reports, travel expense reports, safety logs, markups for as-built drawings, test reports and other documentation as required.
- Diploma/Certificate in Electronics from a technical institute or equivalent work experience as a security or building controls system installer, technology services, or similar.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- IT systems configuration and management experience.
- Ability and willingness to travel between 25% - 50% of the time.
- Experience with Python and or scripting is an asset.
- Experience with AutoCAD is an asset.
Full time position with comprehensive health benefits plan and stock options.
*Xtract One is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about Diversity and Governance policies, please visit https://patriot1tech.com/about/governance/