Senior Full Stack Engineer
Do you want to help shape the future of space exploration? There’s a place for you at Lunar Outpost, the industry leader in robotic mobility platforms for the lunar surface and in-situ resource utilization. We are seeking a talented, experienced individuals to help define the future of lunar surface mobility in a fast-paced startup environment.
A Senior Full Stack Engineer will primarily focus on the development and maintenance of our cloud-hosted big data access platform for the Canary environmental monitor, as well as Lunar Outpost space operations needs; including cloud and web development for various mission-critical systems.
- 3+ years’ experience writing production-grade code in a modern programming language
- 3+ years’ experience building UI products using frontend frameworks
- 3+ years of experience contributing to the system design of production grade workloads (architecture, design patterns, reliability)
- Comfortable managing workloads from end-to-end, including design, debug, testing, and deployment
- Experience using a wide variety of datastores: MySQL and NoSQL (such as MongoDB, DynamoDB, Timestream, object storage, etc.)
- Experience using AWS or similar cloud provider
- Experience and willingness in taking ambiguous projects from start to completion, completing research and leading collaborative meetings
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced startup environment with high responsibility and impact
- Experience utilizing modern test frameworks such as Jest
- Experience with IoT projects
- Experience developing CI/CD pipelines
- Cloud certification (Such as AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Developer, AWS DevOps, etc.)
Lunar Outpost is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against protected characteristics (gender, age, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status.) We want all employees (including executives and HR) to treat others with respect and professionalism.