Full Stack Software Engineer
Who You Are:
If you are looking for a job, stop right here. If you are looking for impactful work, read on. InsightRX is looking for software engineers, but not any software engineers. We are looking for people who can match our intensity, curiosity, grit, and rigor in carrying out our mission of improving patient outcomes and decreasing toxicity through personalized drug dosing.
If you flourish in a small team and dream of a big impact, if you want to see your work today translate into positive patient outcomes in a matter of weeks not years, If you want to impact millions of people, and if you want to be highly productive and also have a work-life balance, InsightRx is for you.
We are looking for people who always elevate people around them, who enjoy working with people smarter than them, and who value team wins above personal wins. In return, you will be elevated too, in your tech skills, problem solving skills, communication skills, leadership skills and general happiness. And of course, you will be fairly compensated financially. But that is never the primary reason you join us, because you are not looking for a job. You are looking for impactful work.
Who We Are:
InsightRX is a venture-backed healthcare technology company operating on the premise that every person is unique. Our software applications are poised to revolutionize healthcare by enabling healthcare providers and pharmaceutical companies to recommend drug doses specifically tailored to individual patients through model-informed precision dosing (MIPD). We envision a world in which all medications work as intended, maximally effective and safe. Our market-leading platform has benefited hundreds of thousands of patients and is benefiting thousands more everyday. Our diverse team is united in our dedication to advancing the science of precision medicine and making it a reality for people around the world.
- 4+ years experience delivering production-level services with technologies like React, AngularJS, Node, MongoDB, Postgres, etc
- Fully immersed into the Agile practices such as automated tests and CI/CD
- Experience with a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, S3, EKS, and Lambda, etc.)
- Experience of ORM libraries such as TypeORM, Prisma or Knex
- Strong communication skills and collaboration skills.
- Operate with a high level of independence and cope with ambiguity
- Approach problems with curiosities and rigor
- Experience with data security in healthcare or finance industry is a plus
- Experience with integration with EHR and Active Directory is a plus
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Stock options