Business Operations Manager
InsightRX is a venture-backed healthcare technology company based in San Francisco focused on individualizing treatment at the point of care. We envision a world in which all medications work as intended, maximally effective and safe. Founded in 2015, our core precision dosing product combines patient-specific data with pharmacology models and machine learning to help clinicians individualize dosing for complex medications where a ‘one-size-fits-all’ treatment approach leads to suboptimal clinical outcomes. Our team is fast paced, results-oriented, and mission driven. For more information, visit https://www.insight-rx.com.
InsightRX is looking for a Business Operations Manager to build internal processes that support the company’s rapid growth and expansion into new markets. The person in this role will manage accounting, finance, sales and marketing operations, and a handful of ad-hoc strategic projects. The role is best suited for a jack-of-all-trades seeking to learn what it takes to run a SaaS digital health startup. Ideal candidates are curious, open to wearing many hats, able to manage several different projects at once, and can communicate both quantitative and qualitative messages effectively.
- Manage accounts receivable, accounts payable, and the monthly close process with little to no oversight
- Provide accurate and timely financial analysis to executives
- Optimize Salesforce to accommodate the constantly changing needs of InsightRX’s Sales and Marketing teams
- Manage marketing campaigns and lead-generation initiatives
- Report on KPIs across the organization and interpret their meaning
- Build workflows and processes that enable InsightRX to uphold the legal obligations facing companies that handle protected health information (PHI)
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business Analytics, Finance, or Accounting
- Proficiency in managing complex budgets
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Experience interpreting financial data
- Experience building data models and using project management software
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills