Crowdmark is a collaborative grading and analytics platform for higher education that streamlines assessment, increases productivity and provides personalized learning. Our mission is to enrich the learning and teaching experience for students and educators by transforming assessment into a dialogue for improvement. Our core values include integrity, collaboration, and community.
Who we’re looking for
You are a proven sales professional who excels at growing and retaining existing business and does so by quickly building rapport while also making a lasting impression. You have a strong entrepreneurial mindset, and will lift every rock possible in identifying potential opportunities for growth within our customer base, and you’ll be eager to tell us how much your previous customers loved working with you. Once we meet you, we’ll find that you’re an impressive, dynamic, resilient, flexible and adaptive person who is eager to do good and important work. You’re not just excited about joining a growing company and making a big impact here, but are also eager to make a direct and significant impact in the EdTech space.
In this role you will be
- Educating Academic Chairs, Deans and Department Heads globally about the benefits of using Crowdmark in a thoughtful and strategic way
- Collaborating with our Customer Success team by searching for opportunities to grow existing accounts and connecting new users with resources and training
- Maintaining a portfolio of pilot, growth and enterprise accounts by building relationships with institutional stakeholders
- Managing a full sales pipeline by generating, qualifying and closing sales opportunities and providing updates to the team regarding sales forecasts
- Helping us improve and systemize our sales processes and playbook, leveraging your past sales experiences (from the wins to the challenges!)
- Building on-going relationships with customers at all levels to ensure a positive experience
- Developing presentations, facilitating demonstrations and acting as a trusted advisor throughout the sales process
- Owning opportunities from start-to-finish as our team is small and growing, so be ready for ultra-accountability (we’re counting on you!)
- Working towards achieving 100% of assigned quota, annually and quarterly, through your proven winning sales strategies
Ideally, you have
- 3+ years in an account manager, account executive or customer success role, ideally in SaaS and/or EdTech
- The ability to quickly build rapport and credibility through strong, professional communication skills (you’re quick to get back to people, have strong email etiquette skills and always follow up with a next step)
- Strong resourcefulness skills, attention to detail, time management/organizational skills and can work well independently
- The ability to work and thrive in an agile, fast-paced environment
- You are highly organized, responsive and work well in a team
- Experience with Salesforce and other sales automation tool
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Unlimited career growth potential
- Work in a collaborative, fast paced setting
This is a full-time position based in Toronto or remote anywhere in Canada.